Good evening to you! i hope your night is going well!!
Tonight i want to share a website i recently came across and really enjoy!
Cake Wrecks
When cakes go hilariously wrong! lol GREAT FUN! :)
also, in the book i recently bought, called
1,001 Old-Time Garden Tips
i am finding some really FUN & strange facts as well as AWESOME tips for growing just about EVERYTHING on Earth! lol well, maybe that is a tad exagerated but it sure has a TON of knowledge to share! and one of the STRANGE But TRUE things i just have to share with you!
i have never grown squash to begin with, maybe you have, or maybe you are growing it now! Well, it says in the book that a squash vine will actually move towards water during severe drought!!!
If you don't believe this, put a bowl of water, at night, about two feet away from a strong vine and in the morning it should be in the bowl of water, PROVING that a squash vine may have a kind of thought process!! if you try this, PUH-LEASE let me know if it works! :)
That's it tonight, but i will see you in the morning!! Have a FANTASTIC evening! HUGS!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good heavens, I will run completely out of things to eat (and lose weight at last) if it turns out my squash friends can think! I am growing that poor pickle plant and I wonder if it would go for the water, now that I think about it, it sort of keeps drooping over towards one of the water buckets we have out for the dogs...!!!
OMG the Cake Wrecks blog...thx for the link...my "worst" cake I guess was the time one layer slid completely off the other one...
Post a Comment