Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW Year Day!! and a Freebie!

How do you feel today? i hope you didn't party too much! hehe Well as promised here is
Xashee's Flakey Friends!
Flakey Friends
SORRY LINKS EXPIRED

Now that we got that out of the way! hehe Did you see the planets again last night? Three of them this time and they were only visible for about an hour at dusk but we saw them!!
Mercury & Jupiter (there really are two dots there! lol)
Jupiter & mercury
the moon & Venus
Venus & the moon
And finally some Christmas photos!!
John & Adam 2008
Christmas day
Adam helping John
And here are two of my gifts! WOOHOO!! (Got it for $15. at the swapmeet!! as you can see, i already filled it!!lol)
new jewelry armoir right side
jewelry armoir left
smokey quartz
Christmas Dinner
christmas dinner
No one enjoyed that roast beef this year! lol But it sure looked good!
Oops, almost forgot to share this layout!
Dog Christmas
Credits
Layered Template #55 Designed by Gloria Val Verde
Christmas Around the World by Boo Silva (BooLandDesigns)
font is Chopin Script
Now i am off to visit you!! YAY!! Happy New Year & thank you so very much for being my blogger friends and always leaving such nice comments too! HUGS! :D Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

5 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Happy New Year!!
Thank you soo much for sharing your wonderful kit with me.:)
I LOVE your jewelry box!!What a find!!:)I can't blame you for filling it up already.!!:)
Great Christmas photos!!I need to get photos etc up on my blog too.:) Maybe tomorrow or the next day.I want to take the Christmas decorations down and get the house back to normal.Well..whatever that is.LOL Things have piled up while I was trying to do Christmas stuff.Bummers..now starts the real work.hehe
Thank you soo much for stopping by and leaving a wonderful greeting for me.:)
I am too pooped to pop... as my Mom would say...and it's a good thing too cause I ate way too much this week.LOL

Big hugs!!
Valinda

The Joy of Nesting said...

Thanks so much for stopping by ;) I think I'm leaning towards the electric light also. When all the glass is replaced I'm not sure that it will get enough oxygen for the candle to burn. Also the candles here are so dirty I'd be cleaning the glass all the time :(

Come by any time you have a free moment or two. I love to visit!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mexico

Being Mrs Miles said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Shirley, thank you so much for your kit.

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing your photos and looks like you spoiled everyone and got spoiled yourself too.

I sure look forward to visiting you all 2009.

Big hugs to you! Barb

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Shirley!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the Jewelry chest & a GREAT find for $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty said...

Loved the new design. You are very talented! I have left you something at my blog. You deserve it!