it's been a long time since I been here. things just don't lighten up. one thing after anther. after my surgery & Coco pulled thru, I had to have my right knee scoped, another set back. was suppose to get left one done but it's been doing so good, we'll see how it is in 3 months. in the meantime my sweet Bella, who was old, died today, surrounded by her family. we loved her til her last breath. she was a happy cat with a sweet personality, always such a little girl, my little girl. we rescued her from when she was 4 months old & dumped off in my neighborhood & she took comfort on my porch from the neighbor kids who poked sticks at her hiding in a bush at 2 or 3 months old. I took her in & she was loved & protected for a good long life.
may my sweet little girl rest in peace & safe in Hands of God.
Monday, January 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment